Resources for All UCLA Students
- Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS): UCLA's multidisciplinary student mental health center. For mental health emergencies, please dial the CAPS 24 hour crisis line at (310) 825-0768
- Campus Assault Resources & Education (C.A.R.E.): A safe place for survivors of sexual assault, dating and domestic violence, and stalking to get support, consultation, and to have a confidential place to talk.
- ASHE Student Wellness Center: Quality and accessible Primary Care, Women’s Health, Immunizations, Travel Medicine, Physical Therapy, Specialty Clinics, Optometry, Acupuncture and Massage
- GRIT Peer Coaching: Peer-to-Peer Coaching program committed to the development and well-being of the whole student.
- Bruin Resource Center: Programs and services for all UCLA students, including Transfers, Veterans and Active Military, Undocumented Students, Guardian Scholars, and Students with Dependents.
UCLA is dedicated to providing resources for every student's needs. Below are some of the resources UCLA offers to students in need.
Financial, Legal, and Housing Resources
- Student Loan Services: Responsible for administering long-term educational loans, such as Perkins, Health Professions, and Direct Loans; GPLS and PLUS; as well as private auxiliary loans. Also provide short-term emergency loans.
- Emergency short-term housing: A directory of local short-term affordable housing for students.
- Financial Wellness Program: Fosters financial literacy skills through workshops, coaching and online educational efforts.
- Student Legal Services: Confidential legal counselling and assistance regarding a wide range of legal services to all registered and enrolled UCLA students.
- Title IX Coordinator : Takes reports of gender discrimination, including allegation of sexual harassment and sexual violence.
- College Academic Counseling: Provides academic counseling for UCLA students.
- Career Center: Career listings and counseling for UCLA students.
- Office of the Dean of Students: Dedicated to providing the best experience for every Bruin. Provides crisis response, academic workshops, and other student services.
- Community Programs Office: Student-initiated, student-run projects that work for freedom and equality in our own communities.
- Dashew Center for International Students: Assists international students with visa services, provides academic guidance, and promotes global connection.
- Center for Accessible Education: Accommodations designed to meet the unique educational needs of regularly enrolled UCLA students with documented permanent and temporary disabilities.
- LGBT Center: Provides a comprehensive range of education and advocacy services supporting intersectional identity development as well as fostering unity, wellness, and an open, safe, and inclusive environment for UCLA’s LGBTQ community.